1. Dead Sea Mud Mask
- 1 tsp dead sea mineral salt
- 2 tsp bentonite clay
- 1 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 5 drops tea tree oil
- Combine dead sea mineral salt, bentonite clay, yogurt and tea tree oil in a small bowl.
- Add water, 1 tsp at a time, until ingredients form into a spreadable clay.
- Apply to clean facial skin and allow to dry (the mask will turn a lighter color) - about 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water and apply a natural moisturizer.
2. Lemon Honey Mask
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients
- Apply to clean face and allow to dry (about 20 minutes)
- Rinse with warm water and apply daily moisturizer
3. Coffee Face Mask
- 1 tbsp of coffee powder
- 1 tbsp of honey
- Mix the ingredients well in a bowl to make a fine paste
- Now, apply this pack on the face and spread it on the skin.
- Gently massage in circular motions.
- Let it remain on the skin for 20 minutes
- Rinse off
4. The Hydrating Avocado Mask
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 teaspoon plain organic yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Mash the avocado until it's soft and then mix in the yogurt and honey until it forms a paste.
- Apply to your face and leave on for 10-15 minutes. For a more intense dose of hydration, incorporate one or two teaspoons of virgin olive oil into the formula, which instantly softens and smoothes skin.
- Rinse Off