OFFER ENDS XX:XX:XX
- Temperature regulating – won’t overheat, significantly reduces humidity
- Soft, fuzzy-smooth, fabric
- Perfect cuddle blanket or an extra layer on a chilly night
- Premium 100% viscose from bamboo fabric – tested free of harmful chemicals – made exclusively for Cozy Earth.
- The world’s softest bamboo throw guaranteed
Try Before You Buy
and try it free
We’re so confident that you’ll love Cozy Earth that you can try anything FREE.
Fall in love
and pay later
You won’t be charged unless you choose to keep Cozy Earth after 30 days.
Don’t love it?
Return it for free.
Don’t worry. We’ll take it back, and pay for return shipping too.
Free Shipping | Details at checkout
Why choose Cozy Earth?
Styled By You
Frequently asked Questions
Our duvet covers are super easy to put on, you just need to know the trick.
First, all of our duvet covers come with handy snap ties at the corners and midpoints that perfectly match up to anchor loops on our comforters. Once you secure them, the comforter will never shift or move inside the duvet cover.
Second, for the easiest way to put on the duvet cover follow the steps below:
1. Turn duvet cover inside out and lay it on the bed with the opening at the top of the bed.
2. Lay your comforter on top.
3. Connect all ties from the duvet cover to the matching loops on the comforter.
4. Start and the bottom and roll the comforter and the connected duvet cover towards the opening of the duvet cover at the top of the bed.
5. Once you're rolled all the way up to the duvet cover opening, reach inside the opening, grab the entire roll and pull it through the opening and then unroll it.
6. Your duvet cover is now right-side out and the comforter is secure on the inside.
Call or live chat us if you have any trouble. We're here to help!
No all bamboo sheets the same. Similar to other textiles, there is every type of quality from terrible to unbelievably great. So, resist the urge judge Cozy Earth as just another “bamboo sheets” company. We only focus on producing the “unbelievably great” and avoid everything else. This is part of what has helped us develop a fiercely loyal customer base. We can’t speak for the other companies’ bamboo, but we have gone to great lengths through certifications and first-hand verifications that our bamboo fabric and fiber is naturally hypoallergenic, inhospitable to bed bugs, dust mites, and bacteria. It is also temperature regulating, by wicking moisture when you sleep. Under our bedding you sleep at least 50% less humid and 2-3 degrees cooler.
Bacteria likes moisture and our sheets and comforters don’t retain moisture like cotton. They also have also been tested inhospitable to bacteria such as streptococcus. You know how your clothes can become damp when you sweat? Cotton and down feather bedding become damp as well when you sweat at night. That warm, moist environment is the perfect climate for bacteria to thrive. Cozy Earth bedding doesn’t retain that type of humidity, it’s more breathable, and cleaner too!